We are recruiting
Office Administrator (full-time or part-time)
Hours negotiable (minimum 20 hours per week)
£18,000 – £20,000 pa, pro rata (depending on experience)
To assist and support us in the preparation of R&D claims, as well general administrative tasks to aid the smooth running of the office.
Duties and responsibilities
Support the R&D Taxbox team with the preparation of R&D claims by:
- Reporting to and supporting the R&D Taxbox Directors.
- Liaise with clients on obtaining AML documentation and completion of initial admin steps when onboarding new clients.
- Assist with obtaining basic information relating to R&D claims from clients.
- Monitor the status of R&D claims and record key dates.
- Phone calls to HMRC to obtain status updates on submitted claims.
- Creating and maintaining data held with the internal CRM system.
Support the R&D Taxbox team with other general administrative tasks such as:
- Maintaining contact with potential clients.
- Support the Marketing Manager in marketing activities and events.
- Filing and general ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Answering phone calls, meeting visitors and opening post.
- General email and correspondence management.
Key skills and experience
- Previous office administrative or assistant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent attention to details.
Please email your CV to email@example.com